With the ever increasing demands on our young people the work we do to improve students metacognition and resilience is going to be essential to raising achievement.
With 25 years of experience of working with schools we have developed an innovative programme that looks at best practice and the latest research into how educators can create an effective mindset not just for students, but themselves. Together we look at four practical strategies on creating a growth mindset school and independent, resilient learners;
- The Language of Success
- Effective Feedback and Praise
- Expectations and Challenge
- Learn to Learn Strategies
We believe for Growth Mindset to truly be embedded into the learning culture of a school that everyone should be involved, so this workshop is perfect for administrators, support staff, classroom teachers, and senior leaders.
The cost for the day is £195 + VAT. This includes:
- Unlimited refreshments (we all need lots of coffee) and lunch!
- Activity pack and resources on the day
- Access to our online platform, the One Hub, full of resources and sharing of best practice with other educators attending after the workshop!
To book your place simply click on the button below or contact us on 01903 872849 or email firstname.lastname@example.org