With the shift towards linear exams students have to retain and recall huge amounts of information. Metacognition or Learn to Learn is highlighted by the EEF toolkit as an effective way to improve pupil progress, on average by 8 months.
With over 25 years of experience we have developed a high – impact programme that combines scientific evidence on how the brain learns, best practice and our own experience of working with some of the best performing schools in the country.
This interactive workshops will focus on;
- How the Brain Learns
- Effective Memory Techniques
- The Four Steps to a Successful Memory
- The Review Philosophy (based on distributed and interleaved practice)
- The Review and Recall Clocks
- Pratical steps for embedding memory into teaching and learning
The cost of the day will be £225 + VAT. This includes;
- Exclusive access to our online platform, the One Hub, a collaborative space to share and discuss ideas. As well as, full access to our resources so you can share and embed your learning as soon as you return to school!
- Activity pack and resources on the day
- Yummy refreshments and lunch
To book your place simply click the button below or contact Holly on 01903 872849 or email email@example.com